Monday 25 January 2016

My own Super Hero Ninja Turtle: not Leonardo...


We've all done it. 

Thought of something and then forgotten to mention it to the other half. 
In my case, I'd ordered the little Ninja beauty,written about it and then promptly filed it under 'I'll mention that later'.

In fairness, we had decided on a slob-out Sunday: coffee and newspapers, followed by a film from Netflix in the afternoon. 
How utterly decadent. We chose 'Wolf of Wall Street' with Leonardo Di Caprio, that nice young man from 'Titanic'. 
Well now... Talk about Bacchanalian debauchery. Three hours of it. We had to have our lunch in the middle: no, we did not have our packed lunch in front of the telly. 
A pucker Sunday lunch ( salmon en croute, as you're asking.. Dead easy : bung in oven for an hour and Bob's your uncle.)
Felt totally worn out by the end of it, and not a little distracted. So little wonder I FORGOT to mention my little internet purchase earlier that day...

So this evening Dearest comes home from work, laden with treasures from  lunchtime visit to Costco with a present for moi. 
You've guessed: a Nutri Ninja auto IQ model.. 

'I thought we needed something to reduce the kale mountain,' he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment