Tuesday 26 January 2016

I've got my Ten fine Toes to wiggle in the sand..

Well, not exactly in the sand.

I am back from my first excursion after two weeks' confinement post-operation. Jubilant that everything looks tickety-boo and that Dearest did not faint when stitches were removed.

No nurse either, had to be resuscitated as the crepe bandage was unwound: all pretty fragrant, I thought. Must have been that little inadvertent dousing that cleansed the toe region. And not even a merest hint of eau de Gangrene. I am just one lucky lady to have such a good surgeon.

Now, if you are wanting pictures then do please feel free to look at them elsewhere. I could have taken a picture from my unique vantage point but I decided that I simply am not one of those Photo-my-pudding sort of people.

I now, however, have to do big toe exercises: Hup and down (til it hurts) for 5 minutes, three times a day.
Sounds like Boot Camp for the Big Toe for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment