Thursday 28 January 2016

Musings of an Amateur Bunion Blogger

For those of you who, until now, were unfamiliar with the Blog as a means of communication, I must give you some insight into what it is like to be almost in charge of one. 

Throughout the day I receive notification of page viewings, and even more interesting, is a reference to the number of viewings per country. 
I feel impelled to mention this because yesterday I gave a big hello to the Australians and am now worried I have inadvertently slighted my precious readers in other parts of the globe. Mrs Bunion Blogger gets 'nul points ' for this cringeworthy omission.

So while this is most likely what you do NOT do if you are a right proper blogger ( and I am a self -acknowledged dabbler) I am going to welcome the 2 readers I currently have in Poland, 3 in Germany, the 9 in the USA, the 24 in Ireland (patently a Bunion hot spot), the 1 in Canada and the 1 in Spain, with 404 in the UK where it's obviously Bunion Bonanza time!

As you may have gathered, I am unable to enter into any 'dialogue' through interactive posts and this is because I need help from a young person. 
I have my wonderful BlogMeister, of course, but I try to involve him only when I''m truly stuck up a technical cul-de-sac. 
I repeat this in case you think I am deliberately keeping you at arm's length by not replying to comments that you think you may have posted,which are not actually arriving. So reach out and grab the nearest young person between 5 and 25 and ask them to instruct. You do, of course have the right to remain silent -something I've historically found very difficult.

So may I just quietly say that I appreciate you small and select audience continuing to read the ramblings of a stir-crazy retiree who may at times get carried away. 

It's a really good feeling that despite my eccentricities and assorted foibles (diary note: get those sorted next) that at least I am not talking to myself ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment