Friday 6 October 2017

Lee Murray RUST

There is never a young person around when you need one. We used to say that about policemen. I daresay the same could be said now. They are usually hiding in lay-bys waiting to nab you for speeding. Not me, Mr Plod, I am virtuously cruising well below the speed limit and aggravating my fellow road-users with white-striped, lily-livered caution.
I digress. I need a download. Aha, I can hear you thinking, that is the reason you have a Blog to download all your thoughts great and very small. No, I need to download some music. The truth of the matter is that I am not entirely sure what I do with it once I have downloaded it and who I pay. So many questions.
Meanwhile, I can play it to my heart's content on YouTube. It's called Rust and the singer is a friend of mine, called Lee Murray and it is his first solo single since he was in the boy band, Let Loose in the 90s.
I think it's really great and I would like to award him the Golden Bunion Award which as you know, I do not give out like Smarties. I wish him luck with his new single and hope that my regulars will take time to have a listen on YouTube and tell their friends. If you can also download, then drop me a post card with the instructions. You can always teach an old dog new tricks.
As I've recently discovered.
One man and his dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment