Thursday 9 February 2017

Strange things in my mailbox...

Apparently Russian women are looking for someone like me to be their wife.
What have I done to mislead these poor women? How can I tell them they are barking up the wrong tree trunk here. What would I do with a wife? A husband is about all I can manage at any one time. And that, currently, is using up all my resources. I can't disabuse them of the notion, without inviting a can of marching worms into my mailbox. So I sit on my hands and muse. Was it my post, when I announced I loved my Slimming World Leader? God alone knows. All I do know, is that she brought in some Quiche today, made of cottage cheese, packet pasta sauce, and four eggs, and the whole quiche was half a syn. Absolutely delish. I have now made my own and am sitting here, a quarter of a syn ahead, but totally sated. So I love her even more.
So sorry, Girls, I'm fully sorted. In every department.
One old lady to another:
"Do you fancy a quicky?"
"It's pronounced Quiche, darling"
Oh Lordy!

No comments:

Post a Comment