Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Grande Finale

From the title of this blog, The Great British Bunion to my latest post The Grande Finale you will be aware that hyperbole is my middle name.

But today's the day I see my surgeon for the Big Sign-off. Here I go again: it will in reality be a little sign-off for a diminutive bunion.

I think, if you have remained with me 'til now, that you deserve a few pictures. You will see my foot in its varying stages of metamorphosis. As I have said previously there are finer specimens out there, but these are the ones to which I am attached...

Recovery Photos
Pre-Op
Boot
Bandage
Whole Foot
Close Up
 
So this is where I leave my Bunion-hungry readers to go in search of safe surgeons and ready meals, and thank you again, universally ( list now includes readers in Romania, Mexico and Italy; but in terms of numbers: 2 in each, so world-wide domination a far cry) for keeping me company as I have made a daily diary of my progress.

I will continue to write under the same title, as I am suffering from an enduring complication that I have actually become a Great British Bunion, a severe case of dysmorphia if ever there were one.
Apart from passing references to the auld fellah (By which I mean ex-Bunion, not Dearest who will hopefully remain a firm fixture when, or more likely, if he ever stops to read this stuff) I will continue to write about what ever grabs my fancy.

Perhaps not daily. Who knows?
If you care to join me, you will be very welcome indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment