Wednesday 14 February 2018

Saint Valentine's messenger..

Yes indeed, with his little bow and arrer and scantily clad loins. Ah, I see. Yours doesn't like to dress up?
Come on, surely you know us well enough by now, to realise that dressing up is simply not on the agenda in this house. Any more than Valentine's Day is given any serious attention. The only mention prior to the day, was when I was told Waitrose was doing a meal deal for a tenner for Valentine's Day. This is Dearest's abortive attempt to get a pudding out of me other than Muller Light Yoghurt.
"That won't affect us," I said firmly, with jolly-hockey-mistress tone, "As we don't celebrate Valentine's day. "
This morning, however, with not a card in sight from either party, I relented. I put out his cereal, thus:


And I put out his socks.... thus:
I think that has just about got the day covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment