Saturday 16 December 2017

Christmas Comes Early, Delivering The Mother



I had a Great Uncle Willy. I believe he was one of Grandma Leyshon's brothers. Sadly, I remember nothing more, other than his name. This of course, gave rise to puerile giggles every time his name was innocently mentioned by my grandmother. Sniggering that was instantly silenced by an arched eyebrow and steely glare from my mother. (In the days when correctional behaviour could be administered subtly but effectively across a crowded room.)

Yesterday Dearest Daughter gave Dearest a bottle of Willy's ACV as an early Christmas present. She said that one should never wait for medicine. And that, dear readers, is what it is. So you can settle down at the back. We all have to just get over ourselves.
Willy's is Bio-Organic Apple Cider, unpasteurised, raw and gluten-free. Its secret ingredient is called The Mother which contains strands of proteins ( I just love a strand of protein) and friendly (thank the good Lord) bacteria.

Its list of purported benefits tick all our medical boxes: weight loss; arthritis; de-tox; heart disease. Even energy-boosting. No wonder the dear girl gave it to us before Christmas... Wonderfully thoughtful. I can't wait to take my first slug of it. ((Presents are meant to be shared, after all.)
I might, however,  just have to have a small measure of Hendricks standing by. We all know that that certainly can deliver the next day.. The Mother of all hang-overs.







No comments:

Post a Comment