Thursday 27 April 2017

The Bunny gets it....

All this high living with Hello Fresh. Delightful meals, but really throwing me off the straight and slim pathway. Yes, I know I could substitute full-fat soured cream for some fat-free gloop, but dear me. I haven't tasted full-fat anything for a l-o-n-g time.  Look, I can blame the food company, I could blame the Naproxen which seem to be making me inordinately tired, I could blame Tiny Tim. No that's not a code for Dearest. Basically, it comes down to me.  I was fed up with being a good little dieter.
Last night I told Dearest that after all these exotic meals, it was time for something plain and simple.
An omelette. He totally agreed that this would be perfect.
We sat down together. I had three different vegetables on my plate. No protein. Unusually, he noticed.
"I had rabbit earlier," I explained.
"Rabbit? Really?" We never eat rabbit.
I shrugged.
And I produced the evidence.
"Could've been hare today..?"
Or gone tomorrow? Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment