Thursday 29 December 2016

Of Festive Food and Not the Finest Feet..

Hello? Sorry, didn't see you sitting there. Was just studying my personal pig sans blanket. Oh come on, my toe looks like a pink wee cocktail sausage.
Yes, downed a few of those pink cocktails over the festive season, but went  easy on the sausages. Six bloomin' syns per sausage with Slimming World and it doesn't specify the size.  So enjoyed several platefuls of sherry trifle, a couple of large slabs of Christmas cake and discovered that Mince pies no longer ring my Jingle bells. Who'd have thought? But when it comes to navigating Christmas calories, don't listen to Mrs Bunion, my darlings.
The bathroom scales are cringing at my daily approach. And no amount of gently lowering myself from the towel rail will change the indisputable fact that this little swollen toe weighs 1.84 kg.
Amazing. Even without a blanket.

Pigs in blankets

Pigs without blankets
This bad little piggy has iPhone shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment