Saturday 24 December 2016

Brussel sprout avoidance (Footnote 7)

On Thursday evening the rod was removed. You know, the one holding my toe straight. You'd forgotten. Didn't care. Bored with all this toe business. I get it. Even my Dearest failed to notice that I am now wearing matching footwear and smell newly-fragrant, after my first shower in a month. But for those who read these ramblings in search of serious foot education, let me reassure you that rod-removal was a breeze and over in seconds. I don't know whether my active imagination had envisaged a dyna-rod being removed, for I had been a tad queasy at the prospect. The toe is swollen and a little on the under-done side. Medium rare, really. But functional and hopefully about to give me a much surer platform for all the walking I intend to do, to off-set mince-spies.

Anyway, I should be doing something useful like peeling a sprout or three instead of talking to you.
However, if you are still here on Christmas eve, let me wish all my lovely readers a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy 2017. Thank you for keeping me company this year.
The last word from a young friend...






No comments:

Post a Comment