Friday 27 May 2016

Foot Note 3

With a thong in my heart...
Don't you just love Ella Fitzgerald? She wasn't thinging about thongs, of course. Where as I am. Well, not exactly singing, but extolling the virtues of thong sandals. What did you think I meant? 
You've got to be joking. I am not a thong girl. Never have been. And now apparently this week in Vogue this flimsy and to my mind, inadequate covering of the nether region has been declared so over. That's funny. I thought they had all disappeared a long time ago. Far too obvious to suggest up ill-lit back passages, so I won't. 
So this week as the sun has been out for more than five consecutive minutes, I have been practising toe-crutch insensitivity with a pair of old Havaianas that I have unearthed from the back of the wardrobe.  I am not sure how far one has to go with this? They certainly seem to be the natural choice for fat post-bunion feet. 
How many hours to start with? 
How raw is raw?
Does alcohol rubbed in help?
Or does alcohol imbibed in sufficient quantities dull the pain? 
I will let you know.. cheers!

4 months later you can hardly see the join...
I thought I'd said I needed a large one?
       +

No comments:

Post a Comment