Wednesday 4 May 2016

A Girl can Change her Mind...

My father, adopting the style of the late inimitable Dave Allen, would tell the tale of a young Irish woman who was getting married. She asked the priest for guidance as to what colour dress she she should wear on her wedding day.
He told her that if she went to the altar, a pure maiden, she should wear a white dress, but if she had committed sins of the flesh she should choose a blue one.
He asked her what colour she would be wearing.
"I will be wearing a white dress, father," she said.
The priest smiled. She continued, "... with little blue spots on it."

Yesterday was the day I was due to go blonde. I chickened out.
My hair is still brunette. With little blonde streaks in it.


This blonde chicken ain't me.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment