Tuesday 24 April 2018

Bad Behaviour..

I was standing on the platform at Finchley Road yesterday. Minding my own business, waiting for the tube. A group of three youths were dodging about near me. One of them stood on my foot. I turned and said,
"Steady!"
Couldn't have been a gentler admonishment. You agree? Absolutely. Matter closed? But no.
"Ooh, ooh, ooh! You hurt me! You paedophile!" came the response.
I looked the little toe-rag the eye and and gave him one of my burners and I did not look away until he ran off with his mates.
When I got home, I gave myself the same steely-eyed glare when I looked in the mirror. Damn well scared myself. I hope that my evil eye was the last thing the little bastard saw before he went to sleep last night.
But I think that's probably wishful thinking on my part.


No comments:

Post a Comment