Saturday 3 June 2017

No Mean Feet... Yes I do mean your feet..


Too great a temptation. Forgive me for not resisting. But when I saw on Friday morning our ex-Prime Minister's feet entwined with his wife's, featured in a selfie, I knew that my next mission in life was to get Dearest's socks off so we could do the same. Not for Instagram, you understand. That would be far too vulgar. Fine for Davo and Sam Cam, but not for us. Not when we have an extremely exclusive Bunion Blog  at our disposal. Apparently theirs was to celebrate their 21st wedding anniversary. Well, I find it extraordinary that the message it sends out to all their ex-colleagues who are sweating off their political nuts, is that they are footloose and fancy free. Nice one, Cams! 

So here you are: the Camerons, as seen in The Times, and the "Bunions" at leisure. 



"Bloody stupid request if you don't mind my saying..."
"Just read your book. You won't feel a thing.."

Dearest and I are celebrating 37 years of marriage and the miracle of mangled toes on the mean streets of life...


No comments:

Post a Comment