Wednesday 8 March 2017

While Trying to Remain as Cool as a Cucumber...

Budget day. Very important, I know, but I have been worrying about things on the domestic front. Last week's news that I have been mis-storing my tomatoes has sent me into a spin. Seemingly, I have been destroying all those dear little vitamins that perk up a pensionable prostrate  by storing them in the fridge! Cucumber also doesn't respond to being kept refrigerated. It prefers the pantry. Well, la-di-da! I do not think that my under stairs cupboard qualifies as a pantry, with its motley assortment of lightbulbs, cleaning equipment and the odd secreted gigantic bag of crisps. So I tried an arrangement  in my fruit bowl today.





Cumbersome or what? It looks like something you'd see in the rude vegetable section of Farmer's Weekly, that's what. I know that some of you will accuse me of going for a cheap laugh, but I present you with the challenge.
Where do you keep your cucumbers?
Darling, that's not funny..

No comments:

Post a Comment