Tuesday 22 November 2016

Raising the Blues...but Limiting the Rock and Roll

Don't step on my new blue (not suede) shoe!  With hair that remains resolutely uncurly, I have returned to my familiar domain with a foot held high and a toe with which I intend to point for Britain.
With instructions to elevate the foot for 96 hours (dividing by 24 is not easy for this mathematical retard ) I returned home to find myself disengaging two kitchen drawers which had managed to lock together in our absence between 7am and our return at 2.00. I don't know who breathed the deeper sigh of relief: Dearest to be relinquished from patient duty or I at being left to my own devices?
So it's hup two three four possibly five days... back to Boot Camp.
I was reminded of a delightful book by Eva Rice, written in 1975: New Blue Shoes. Thank goodness I have only one shoe..
Happy memories are made of this..

Very still life...

No comments:

Post a Comment