Friday 18 May 2018

Eve of the Royal Wedding ..

Well, I don't know about you, but I will be getting myself an early night. I want to look and feel my best, in readiness for the Harry and Meghan wedding fest. Tomorrow is the big day.
Steady the buffs. You might be watching, but I have to say, really,  that I will be quite happy to dip into a few edited highlights on News at Ten.
Because my dears, I have already done the Royal Wedding. Do you remember my mentioning a wedding filming date a month or so ago? Well, I was attending The Windsors Royal Wedding, filmed for Channel 4. If you like satire served hot hot hot, then this is the dish, or rather, the silver server for you. It is very funny. Rude and irreverent. Just my cup of cha.
So when gaga Britain is glued to their TV sets tomorrow, I will be planting my begonias. I wish the happy couple joy. And if they have as much fun as I did on those four days filming, they will have a ball.
Cheers! Time for one of my Negronis, I feel.
Not to be confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment