Monday 8 August 2016

Foot Note 4

I feel duty bound to to make footwear references to justify the nominal identity of this blog which rarely, these days, if at all, makes reference to any bunion, corn or hammer toe. Actually, talking of hammer toes, I think I've got one. I believe it's that which is throwing my newly straightened toe joint out of kilter. I have to make an appointment with my surgeon when I get back from holiday. In the meantime, I have bought some new shoes on the recommendation of two friends who are very satisfied customers.
My Skechers shoes arrived today. They look like the plimsoles I wore when I was a tiddler. (I have never been a tiddler, but I liked writing that.) They are as light as a feather, and supremely comfortable straight away. They also contain Memory Foam.  I haven't been this excited since I pulled a fast one on the Bin men. (Re: A Woman Scorned) I will let you know how I get on with them.

Sexy or what?
This is a very dull entry to all those who are totally bored with footling stuff. So here is a foodie reference. A friend brought round some tortas today. I have never experienced these before, but they are scrumdiddlyumptious. I've looked on Amazon and was a bit disturbed to see that you can buy them new, or used.
Does this mean they contain fewer calories if someone has taken a bite out of them?
Still-Life ... but not for long ...


No comments:

Post a Comment